WasteZero started out in 1991 making plastic trash bags from recycled plastic grocery bags, and today is the nation’s leader in municipal waste reduction. From the start, our mission was to help protect the environment. Today, we help our customers meet their environmental goals with our custom products, pay-as-you-throw programs and other waste reduction solutions.
- We use recycled content. Unless a customer specifically requests otherwise, we include recycled content in every bag we make, saving plastic and money, and helping the environment.
- Our recycling technology allows us to recycle more plastic. At our plant in Hemingway SC, we collect waste plastic from a wide range of sources and use our state-of-the-art regrind equipment to transform it into recycled raw material.
- Our cutting-edge filtration technology means we can recycle used plastic that other manufacturers would have to throw away. We filter out the contaminants (such as labels and stickers) and turn the remaining clean plastic into useful raw material.
- Creative Solutions: We help our customers develop programs to meet specific environmental goals. For example, we help some state Departments of Transportation (DOTs) bring recycling into roadside cleanup programs. We also help companies collect their own waste plastic to make new bags.
- Environmental Impact: Not only can we help your organization identify the key metrics to track, we can also measure, monitor and analyze how your waste reduction strategies are performing.
We’re an Experienced Manufacturing Solutions Partner Committed to Sustainability.
WasteZero® has been designing and delivering engineered custom bag solutions for 27 years. WasteZero provides designs, manufactures and delivers all of its bags from within the United States for over 800 municipalities, corporations and a wide range of national non-profits. Always aspiring more than to be just a vendor, WasteZero provides its partners with complete solutions from accurate sizing and custom manufacturing all the way through to custom delivery. Learn more about the company here.
To help us better provide you the best service, please provide some additional information